Join me for an extravaganza of Christmas ornaments!
For the last dozen years, or so, I've been involved in some amazing ornaments swaps. I'm missing that this year so I thought, let's do a virtual sharing of handmade ornaments. This is going to be really, really fun so I hope you'll participate!
Here's how it will work:
Create something amazing! Make your very best, most creative, handmade Christmas ornament to share with us.
December 15th is the day the party starts! On Dec. 15th, post your beautiful ornament to your blog.You'll link your blog post, on my party post, using the InLinkz linking tool. Doing this allows you to become part of the blog hop and allows our party people to see your gorgeous work. Make sure you do your post and enter your link before the end of the party, on Dec. 22nd.
I'll be doing giveaways, for participants, on or about the 22nd. I've got Something Sublime t-shirts...The Jewelry Makers Design Book...and spot in my next online class!
Here are the rules of the hop...it's easy!:
- You must do a blog post featuring your ornament. If you'd like to do a how-to video or tutorial...great!
- Notify your followers via facebook, twitter, pinterest and instagram.
- Visit, and leave a comment to, at least two links before and after your own link.
- Follow me on my social media accounts. (I'm not making this mandatory but I'd sure love you to do this! xxoo) You can find links to them in my right sidebar.
- Save this banner image and use it on your own blog post, during the party, to show that you're partying here.